HCL - Hindusthan Computers Limited
HCL is a multinational IT company. It is India's original startup started in 1976. The company's head office is located in Noida-India. HCL is presently operating three sub-companies as HCL Infosystems, HCL innovations, and HCL Health care. HCL is providing its services in 44 counties across the world. The revenue of HCL in 2007 is $4.9billon. The annual revenue of HCL in 2018 is $ 9 billion.
MAIN BUSINESS SOURCES OF HCL:
- ERS (Engineering and R&D services).
- Business services/BPO.
- Digital Analytics.
- IMS( Infrastructure management services)
HCL is providing a better opportunity for all 12th pass-outs to become software.
HCL Techbee Early Career Program (HCL Techbee)
HCL TechBee’s Early Career Program is an Excellent job. Individuals looking for full-time jobs after Class XII thereby making them financially independent. Candidates undergo 12 months of training. It is a software job with 12th class qualification with any stream.
- Entry-level IT Services
- Associate job roles
Job roles were provided to the candidate after training and the candidate must be disciplined during the training period.
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)
- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Noida ( Uttar Pradesh)
- Madhurai (Tamil Nadu)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Candidate can select their working location at any of these
- 12th pass-outs
- 2021 & 2022 Batches only
- You must have Excellent spoken English Language.
- You must have proficiency in ms office and the English language.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is enough.
- Excellent written and Communication skills in English.
- 12th and 10th class original certificates with 60% marks.
- 10,000 during the training period every month.
- After the training period 1.70 to 2.20Lakh per annum.
For any queries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org