OBJECT-ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
UNIT 1: THE OBJECT MODEL
1. Explain About Oops Concept?
2. Explain about programming languages with topologies and generations?
3. What is OOA? Explain about Functionalities and Advantages Of OOA?
4. Explain about Major and Minor Elements in OOAD?
5. About OOAD Paradigm?
6. What is Structural Analysis and Feasibility Study and types? (optional)
7. What are OOA, OOD & OOAD? Explain in detail.
8. Oops concept in detail?
UNIT 2: CLASSES AND OBJECTS
1. Explain about Nature of an Object(state, behavior ships, among objects)?
2. Difference between Classes and objects?
3. Explain a brief about Relationships between and among Classes?
4. What is Behavior and Identity?
5. Explain about Multiple Inheritance?
6. Explain About Objects and classes with examples?
7. What is the role of classes and objects in Analysis and design?
8. Explain about Interplay of Classes and objects?
UNIT 3: CLASSIFICATION
1. Explain the iterative & incremental nature of Classifications?
2. How to Identify Classes and what is Interface inheritance?
3. Advantages and disadvantages of OOA?
4. Explain Identifying key Abstractions in detail(Refining key Abstractions, Naming key Abstractions, Identifying Mechanisms)?
5. Explain about Use case Analysis CRC cards and Classical Approaches?
6. Explain Behavior Analysis and Structured Analysis ?
7. Explain about Difficulty of classification and Incremental, Iterative Nature of Classification?
8. Explain about OOA in detail and Detail Explanation of Abstractions?
9. Explain about Classical approaches and Usecase Analysis?
10. What is Classical approach? (optional)
UNIT 4: THE UNIFIED MODELING LANGUAGE(UML)
1. Explain about UML and the use of Object oriented Concepts in UML?
2. Explain in brief with diagrammatic representation of Structure and Behavior Diagrams?
3. What is Data modeling and use& types of data models?
4. Explain about Logical and Physical models & Role of tools?
5. What is A package diagram? Explain.
6. Explain about Component and Deployment Diagrams?
7. What is Use case diagram? Explain.
8. Explain about Syntax and Semantics of UML?
9. Use of diagrams in logical and physical models?
10. Explain about package and Component diagrams?
UNIT 5: THE SYNTAX AND SEMANTICS OF THE UML
1. Explain about Activity diagrams?
2. Class diagrams with Examples?
3. What is State Machine Diagrams?
4. Give a Detailed explanation of Interaction diagrams?
5. What is Sequence Diagrams?
6. Explain about Composite Structure Diagrams?
7. Explain about Activity and Interaction diagrams?
8. Advantages of Timing diagrams and communication diagrams?
9. Explain about component and deployment diagrams?
10. What are object and Composite structure diagrams?
By these questions, Almost 90% Will be scored in Semester examination .Subject: OOAD-BCA
NOTE: Also study optional questions after Completion of main questions.