Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
WHAT ARE PROOF-LESS SIM CARDS?
- Proofless Sim Cards are those sim cards which has no Aadhar or biometric verification.
- Nowadays there are no proofless sim cards.
- 15 years ago in India, sim cards were distributed by proof of Ration card or Voter id.
- Aadhar card system was introduced in India in 2009.
- So, Proofless Simcards were distributed to those Who want sim cards without their id proof.
- Today using and selling proofless Sim cards is illegal in India.
- These proofless sim cards are resulting in high crime rates.
- If one need a phone number to make some illegal activity, he used to get from a sim card seller with the other persons identity.
- And if he does some illegal activity the person in identity would be suspected.
- Usually such sim cards are sold at very high price by sellers.
- Until 2010 all the sim cards were proofless.
- In 2010 the government of India decided to bring an Aadhar Card System to Largest Democratic population.
- To get a sim card one need to submit his/her Aadhar as a proof of identity.
- This reduced the illegal activities with those proofless sim cards to great extent.
- After 2018 Biometric system was introduced in India.
- After its launch, it made mandatory that every sim card owner should complete his biometric in order to use the sim card.
- Visit the TAF COP Consumer portal.
- Enter your phone number and click on request OTP.
- Once you enter your OTP it shows all the numbers registered under your identity
- If your found any suspicious report this is not my number
- You can remove the old numbers which you are not using currently.
If you found anyone selling proofless sim cards around report at National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal