The test consists of questions from :
- Arithmetic / General aptitude
- Reasoning / General Intelligence
- General knowledge / Current Affairs
Marks and Questions
- Each subject contains 25 Questions.
- Each subject contains 25 marks.
- No negative marking.
- The paper contains 100 marks with 100 questions.
- Number system
- L.C.M and H.C.F
- Ratio and proportion
- Problem on Ages
- Coding and decoding
- Test on Alphabets
- Sequence and ranking
- Blood relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence structure
- Sentence correction
- English writing ability
General Knowledge / Current Affairs
- Refer last 6 months' current affairs.
- Refer to all Ancient history, Geography, Science, Computers, Indian culture, Basic Maths, and many more.
- A test slot will be allotted to a candidate for 45minutes.
- The exam duration is 45minutes.
Rules and Regulations
- The test will be submitted once the candidate opens a new tab or refreshes.
- If a candidate has an internet problem then he/she facing an auto submit problem we are not responsible for that.
- candidate must check their internet and power before starting the test.
- First prize - A cash reward of 1000 RS and a participation certificate ( Who score 85% + ).
- Second Prize - Byjus Premium Test Series and participation Certification ( Who scores 75% +).
One who submits the test first will be chosen if more than one gets the same score.
Tips to crack the test
- Refer to the syllabus topics for a basic level to a medium level.
- Government/private job sector aspirants can get an idea about their appearing examinations.
- No negative marking so one can easily try to get a good score.
- No fee for registration and free of cost.
- The exam will be on 01/10/22 from 8:00pm to 8:45pm.
- Results will announce on 08/10/22 at 5:00pm
- Prizes will distribute on the same day.
- Next month's notification is also released on the same day as the registration form.
- Every candidate must fill out their form very carefully without mistakes.
- After successful submission candidate can get a unique exam id to attempt the test.
- Registrations will be accepted from 02/09/22 to 24/09/22.