Entrepreneurship Development important questions for BSc and BCA for Andhra University 1st semester
Subject: Entrepreneurship Development (Life skill course)
Valid for: BSc & BCA
University: Andhra university and all universities in Andhra Pradesh.
UNIT - 1:
- What is entrepreneurship and explain the functions of an entrepreneur?
- What are the characteristics of an entrepreneur?
- Classify entrepreneurs?
- What is the difference between Intrapreneur and an entrepreneur?
- What are the steps involved in setting intrapreneurship in the organization?
- Explain the differences between entrepreneurs and professional managers?
- Explain women entrepreneurs and classify the problems, and measures for women entrepreneurs' development?
- What are the characteristics of entrepreneurship?
- Define business organization?
- Write a short note on startups and explain their functions?
- What are cooperative societies and types?
- Explain the role of entrepreneurs in economic development?
UNIT - 2:
IDEA GENERATION AND PROJECT FORMULATION
- Explain the concept of scope, value, and preparation of a business plan?
- What is a business idea?
- What is a forced relationship?
- Define opportunity recognition?
- Define project report?
- Explain project formulation?
- What is role-playing?
- What is reverse brainstorming?
- Explain project design and project implementation?
- What are the important sources of new ideas?
- what are the techniques involved in generating new ideas?
- Different phases of a feasibility analysis?
- What are the contents of the project appraisal?
- What are the objectives of project Appraisals?
- What are the general aspects covered by the project report?
- Explain opportunity recognization and factors?
- Explain the steps in tapping opportunities?
- What are the methods involved in project financial appraisal?
- What is a financial appraisal project taken by an entrepreneur?
- What is meant by the experimenting idea?
INSTITUTIONS SUPPORTING AND TAXATION BENEFITS
- Explain the need for institutional support?
- what is capital and explain institutional support to small entrepreneurs?
- Explain NABARAD and its functions?
- What are the objectives and functions of SIDBI?
- Explain NIC?
- What is meant by business intelligence and capacity building?
- What are the objectives of KVIC and its functions?
- What are the major schemes of KVIC?
- Explain in brief about SIDO?
- What is NSIC and what functions of NSIC?
- Explain about NIESBUD?
- What are the functions of DICs?
- Explain SFC and its prospects, and problems?
- Explain SSIDC?
- what are the characteristics of MSMEs?
- what is the role of MSMEs?
- What are the steps involved in starting MSMEs?
- What are the tax benefits and incentives provided by the government?
- Explain in brief about tax concessions?
- Write about the Incentive policy scheme?
- Explain various tax benefits available to small-scale industries in India?
These are more than enough for me to score 85% of marks in the semester in the subject of entrepreneurship development.
If you want any information or any issues please contact us at [email protected]